Would you like to write for Cross-Country Skiing Planet?
Fantastic, I am always open to new contributors – as long as you’re a passionate cross-country skier.
Requirements for guest blogging
I am looking for original contributions that are comprehensive, specific, and personal. Generic, boring, or unoriginal contributions that do not contain specific information will not be published.
Other important guidelines are:
- The minimum word count is 1200 words, but there is no maximum word count.
- Contributions should reflect the writing style/sound of the Cross-Country Skiing blog.
- We welcome image suggestions, especially if they are photos you have taken yourself.
- You are welcome to include a short author biography at the end of the blog post, with a maximum of one link to your own website. (This is the only place where we allow a do-follow link to your content.)
- Please avoid advertising yourself in the body of your article. Keep this for your author biography.
- Please submit your contribution in a Word document with all image files (including attribution) separately.
- Please correctly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referred to in the article.
How to submit your guest contribution?
Are you ready to publish your content on Cross-Country Skiing Planet? Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or your finished guest article.
If your article meets editorial standards and conforms to our content strategy, I will notify you that your article will be published. This process can take up to 2 weeks.
P.S. Are you looking for a long-term, paid writing job? If you have god writing and cross-country skiing experience, I may have something for you. Send me an email to email@example.com with your writing samples.