Bolton Valley Resort
|Bolton Valley Resort features 100 km of Nordic and backcountry trails including 26 km of groomed Nordic terrain. It offers special rental packages with ski lessons, Snowshoe Explorer Tour, Downhill, Backcountry, and cross-country skiing.
Bolton Valley Resort has 6 ski lifts (5 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts). There are uncrowded trails and short liftlines which tends to attract families and group of intermediate skiers. It also offers night skiing.
|LOCATION and CONTACT:
Bolton Valley Resort / The Backcountry and Nordic Sports Center
- Address: Bolton Valley Resort, 4302 Bolton Valley Access Rd., Bolton Valley, 05477 Vermont
- Google Maps: Click here
- Phone: 802-434-3444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.boltonvalley.com/
- Hours: Monday and Sunday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Season: Early December to Early April
|TRAILS and TRAIL PASS:
100 km of Nordic and backcountry trails including 26 km of groomed Nordic terrain.
Trail Passes: Adult: $17, Youth/Senior: $13, Children (6 & Under) Free
|TRAIL MAP: https://www.boltonvalley.com/upload/media/BoltonValley-TrailMap-Nordic-Groomed.pdf
- 1 Hour Private (by appointment only price does not include ticket), $50
- Each Extra Participant (by appointment only), $25/per person
- 1 Hour Beginner Group Lesson (price does not include ticket), $25/per person
- Beginner Package (1-hour Group Lesson, rental and ticket), $50
- $10 rental special available with lessons
- Nordic Ski Packages – Includes skis, boots and poles, $22
- Nordic Ski Packages – Youth skis, boots and poles, $12
- Skate Package – Skis, boots and poles, $30
- Backcountry Ski Package – Includes Skis, boots, and skins, $60
- Split-Boards and bindings – Includes climbing skins, $55
- Poles only, $5
- Snowshoes and poles, $20
- Snowshoes – Youth, $12
- Pulk, $10/hour or max $30/day
- Fat bike Rental – 2 Hours, $30
- Fat Bike Rental – 1 Hour, $20
Ages: Youth is 7-17 years old
|OTHER OFFERS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Snowshoe Explorer Tour: Saturday, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- $35/person, minimum of 2 persons (includes the ticket, snowshoes, and guided tour. Snowshoes are limited, so call ahead to reserve a pair).
- Evening and Full Moon Adventures: Available every full moon all season long from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- $35/person (includes the ticket, snowshoes and guided tour).
- Downhill, Backcountry, X-Country, Snowshoeing, and fat bikes available.
- Dogs are not allowed.
|WEATHER REPORT: https://www.boltonvalley.com/the-mountain/weather