Telluride – Telluride Nordic Center
Telluride Nordic Center has three expertly groomed kilometers of trails situated between the Twin Park and Ice Pavilion. The Center offers ice skate rentals, cross-country ski rentals and lessons, and tours.
Telluride Nordic Center is open every day from 10 am to 4 pm from mid-November through March. Nearby trails are also available at Trout Lake, Mountain Village, and Priest Lake. Special events such as ski demo are also held throughout the year.
|LOCATION and CONTACT:
Telluride Nordic Center
- Address: 500 East Colorado Avenue, PO BOX 1784, Telluride, San Miguel County, Colorado 81435 (330 miles from Denver)
- Google Maps: click here
- Phone: 970-728-1144
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://telluridenordic.com/
Hours: 7 days a week, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Season: mid-November to March
|TRAILS and TRAIL PASS:
8 miles of winter trails, free of charge but $15 donation/person is encouraged
|TRAIL MAP: click here
- Private: $85.00 / 90 mins for one or two people, closed to more
- Group: $65.00/ 90 mins two or more people, open to more
- Ski Packages (Includes skis, boots, and poles): Adults $24/day, Children $12/day
- Skis Only: Adults $12/day, Children: $6/day
- Boots Only: Adults $16/day, Children $8/day
- Poles Only: Adults $6/day, Children $4/day
|OTHER OFFERS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing
- Tours to surrounding wilderness areas including Priest Lake and Trout Lake leave at 9:30 from the Nordic Center in Town Park: with transportation $260/person $130 for each additional, without transportation $190/person $95 for each additional
- 2019 Clinics http://telluridenordic.com/nordic-center/#NCClinics
- Dogs are allowed in specific trails
|WEATHER REPORT: https://www.wunderground.com/US/CO/018.html?hdf=1
I loved this post! i actually read your blog very often, and you’re
always coming out with pretty great stuff. I shared this on my facebook, and
my followers really liked it. Continue the very good work 🙂
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!
This is actually useful, thanks.
Unfortunately, I do not have any but I know that people sometimes had luck asking at rental places to buy used rental boots for a very cheap price. Maybe it is worth a try. I would love to hear how your skiing season was! Cheers, Marie
By any chance do you have any used rental boots that might fit an average size 7 yr old girl that you are looking to replace and would sell? Other equipment her size?
We will use them over the next month – 6 weeks but next year she will have out grown them so I am reluctant to buy a new pair. We live in Norwood and ski on our farm land near Lone Cone, so daily rentals from Telluride unfortunately doesn’t work.
Tim 708 8574