Mountain Top Inn and Resort
|Mountain Top Inn and Resort features 60 km of trails with 40 km of groomed trails. It offers cross-country skiing lessons for all levels, equipment rentals, and snacks. It also offers a horse-drawn sleigh ride, snowmobiling, and ice-skating.
|LOCATION and CONTACT:
|TRAILS and TRAIL PASS:
40 km of groomed trails.
- Adult: $22
- Child: $18
- Senior: $18
- Children (6 years below): Free
|TRAIL MAP: Click here
Pricing for all offered cross country skiing lessons:
- Nordic Ski Lesson Group, $25/person/hr
- Nordic Ski Lesson Semi-Private, $35/person/hr
- Nordic Ski Lesson Private, $55/person/hr
- Learn to Ski Package, $50/person/hr
Nordic Ski/Snowshoe Rentals:
- Adult Day Pass, $25
- Junior/Senior Day Pass, $18
|OTHER OFFERS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Adult, $40, ½ hour, 15 years and older.
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Child, $20, ½ hour, 4-14 years of age/accompanied by an adult.
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Infant/Toddler, Free, ½ hour, under 4 years of age/accompanied by an adult.
- Ice Skating Pass (non-overnight guest), $10, Full Day, All Ages.
- Ice Skate Rental, $10, Full Day, All Ages.
- Snowmobile Tour Adult Driver, $60, ½ hour, Ask about state law requirements to drive.
- Snowmobile Tour Adult Passenger, $15, ½ hour, Fri/Sat (Addit’l rides over holidays). Must be at least 12 years old to ride and accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs are allowed.
|WEATHER REPORT: Click here